O'Brien Whitt Publishing Announces Launch of the Kentucky Appellate Survey Monthly
As the company celebrates its one-year anniversary, O’Brien Whitt Publishing is pleased to announce the forthcoming launch of Kentucky Appellate Survey Monthly, a monthly publication that will cover major developments in Kentucky law, including full coverage of all appellate court opinions and orders—published and unpublished. The first issue will be released on Friday, March 6, 2015.
OWP is also now accepting pre-orders for the 2014 Annual Edition of the Kentucky Appellate Survey, which will be released late spring and will cover the more than 1,400 opinions and orders rendered by Kentucky’s appellate courts in 2014.
Kentucky Appellate Survey Monthly will include coverage of:
· Published and unpublished opinions of the Supreme Court of Kentucky;
· Published and unpublished opinions of the Kentucky Court of Appeals;
· Rulings on motions for discretionary review by the Supreme Court of Kentucky and Court of Appeals and a discussion of the issues presented by those motions;
· Changes to the Kentucky Rules of Professional Conduct, Rules of Civil Procedure, Rules of Criminal Procedure, and Rules of Evidence promulgated by the Supreme Court of Kentucky;
· Summary and commentary of forthcoming oral arguments scheduled before the Supreme Court of Kentucky and the Court of Appeals; and
· Other news of interest to the legal community.